That title describes my oldest child, he wants to try everything but he does not want to stick with anything. He played soccer for one year and decided this year that he would like to try baseball for the first time. He is already saying he is not going to play again next year. *sigh* His team is doing great, they have won their first seven games and are still undefeated. I had no idea how intense baseball could be at this age. I am dreading their first loss, the games are getting closer and closer and it seems like it might happen any day now. Not sure my child will care but the others will be disappointed. So, I will just have to think positive and hope for a perfect season.
Update: They stayed undefeated, according to the coach it is the first time in park history for the seven year old age bracket. Ethan warmed up to it a little by the end of the season so hopefully, he will give it another go next year.
Yep, that's my boy during the game! ha
I really can not blame him, not much action for the outfielders until the pitching machine hits the field.
Ready to run
They kid pitch a few innings at this age and Ethan is terrified of getting hit.....again. He has been hit by two pitchers and had the bruises to prove it, so he does not like to bat much. He is getting better though, got two hits and a walk in the last game. He has started telling the pitchers that they better not hit him when he gets up to bat. I had to talk to him about that, I told him they didn't mean to hit him and that he could not randomly threaten the players on the other team. I guess I will find out at the next game if he listened to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment